This course introduces developers to IBM Operational Decision Manager V8.9. It teaches you the concepts and skills that you need to design, develop, and integrate a business rule solution with Operational Decision Manager.
The course begins with an overview of Operational Decision Manager, which is composed of two main environments: Decision Server for technical users and Decision Center for business users. The course outlines the collaboration between development and business teams during project development.
Through instructor-led presentations and hands-on lab exercises, you learn about the core features of Decision Server, which is the primary working environment for developers. You design decision services and work with the object models that are required to author and execute rule artifacts. You gain experience with deployment and execution, and work extensively with Rule Execution Server. In addition, you become familiar with rule authoring so that you can support business users to set up and customize the rule authoring and validation environments. You also learn how to use Operational Decision Manager features to support decision governance.
This course is designed for application developers.
Voraussetzungen für eine erfolgreiche Teilnahme an diesem Kurs sind:
- Experience with the Java programming language and object-oriented concepts
- Knowledge of Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (Java EE)
- Basic knowledge of Extensible Markup Language (XML)
- Basic knowledge of the REST API and RESTful architecture
Vortrag, Praktikum am System, Übungsanteil ca. 45%
Hinweis zum Kurs
Kurssprache ist deutsch. Die original IBM Lehrgangsunterlage und die Übungsumgebung ist in Englisch
- Course introduction
- Introducing IBM Operational Decision Manager
- Exercise: Operational Decision Manager in action
- Developing decision services
- Exercise: Setting up decision services
- Programming with business rules
- Developing object models
- Exercise: Working with the BOM
- Exercise: Refactoring
- Orchestrating ruleset execution
- Exercise: Working with ruleflows
- Authoring rules Exercise: Exploring action rules
- Exercise: Authoring action rules
- Exercise: Authoring decision tables
- Customizing rule vocabulary with categories and domains
- Exercise: Working with static domains
- Exercise: Working with dynamic domains
- Working with queries
- Exercise: Working with queries Debugging rules
- Exercise: Executing rules locally
- Exercise: Debugging a ruleset
- Enabling tests and simulations
- Exercise: Enabling rule validation
- Managing deployment Exercise: Managing deployment
- Exercise: Using Build Command to build RuleApps
- Executing rules with Rule Execution Server
- Exercise: Exploring the Rule Execution Server console
- Auditing and monitoring ruleset execution
- Exercise: Auditing ruleset execution through Decision Warehouse
- Working with the REST API
- Exercise: Executing rules as a hosted transparent decision service (HTDS)
- Introducing decision governance
- Course summary
Dr. Christian BorchartObtec Software GmbH
Hinweis vom Trainer
Der IBM Business Process Manager wird gerne in Kombination mit dem ODM verwendet. Hier lernen Sie alle Optionen, um das ODM Produkt zu nutzen.
Bei Fragen einfach melden. Ich freue mich auf Ihren Kursbesuch!
Fragen zum Kurs oder einem Termin?
Nehmen sie direkten Kontakt zum Trainer auf:
Kontakt & Beratung
Weitere Kurse & Schulungen