IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V8.5.7 includes IBM Process Server, IBM Integration Designer, IBM Process Designer, IBM Process Center, and WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus. This course focuses on IBM Process Server, which is a high-performance business engine at the heart of business process management (BPM) and service-oriented architecture (SOA). The course covers how to configure both Process Center and Process Server in a network deployment environment. You learn about the various deployment topologies that are available for both environments. The course also teaches you about the selection criteria for choosing an appropriate deployment topology. You learn how Business Process Manager uses the service integration bus (WebSphere Platform Messaging) for all asynchronous communications.
To build a highly available Process Server architecture, you must understand how the service integration bus works, and know how to integrate it into the design of a topology. Hands-on exercises on the Ubuntu Linux operating system are provided throughout the course, giving you practical experience with designing, deploying, and troubleshooting a highly available Process Server environment. Through the labs, you configure both Process Center and Process Server in a network deployment environment and verify the configuration. You deploy a basic application and use it to test the capabilities of the Process Server environment. You examine applications in Process Center and deploy applications to both an online and an offline Process Server environment. Finally, you migrate process instances in the Process Server environment.
The exercises in this course run on IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V8.5.7. The lab environment uses the Ubuntu Linux platform.
This course is designed for systems administrators, solutions administrators, and operators who install, configure, manage, and troubleshoot Process Server applications.
Before taking this course, you should successfully complete one of the IBM WebSphere Application Server V8.5 Administration courses (course code WA585G) or IBM WebSphere Application Server V8.5.5 Administration courses (course code WA855G). You should also have a general knowledge of:
- The Linux operating system
- Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (Java EE) and Extensible Markup Language (XML)
- Administering multitier business applications
Vortrag, Praktikum am System, Übungsanteil ca. 45%
Hinweis zum Kurs
Kurssprache ist deutsch. Die original IBM Lehrgangsunterlage und die Übungsumgebung sind in Englisch
- Course introduction
- Overview of IBM Business Process Manager Advanced
- IBM Business Process Manager Advanced Installation
- Exercise: Installing IBM Business Process Manager Advanced
- IBM Business Process Manager Advanced architecture overview
- IBM Business Process Manager Advanced components
- IBM Business Process Manager Advanced deployment topologies
- Exercise: Configuring the Process Center environment
- Introduction to IBM Process Center
- Exercise: Administering Process Center Overview of Process Portal
- Exercise: Administering Process Portal
Exercise: Purging content in Process Center
- Introduction to IBM Process Server
- Exercise: Configuring the Process Server Environment
- Business process choreography
- Application deployment concepts
- Exercise: IBM Process Server Administration
- Exercise: Purging content in Process Server
- Overview of deployment Scenarios
- Exercise: Managing offline and online process servers
- Exercise: Migrating process instances
- Advanced administration concepts
- Exercise: Advanced Process Server administration
- Problem determination
- Course summary
Dr. Christian BorchartObtec Software GmbH
Hinweis vom Trainer
Der Standard Administrationskurs für den Business Process Manager Advanced.
Bei Fragen einfach melden. Ich freue mich auf Ihren Kursbesuch!