This course prepares you to plan, design, configure, and administer IBM MQ clusters.
After a review of IBM MQ, the course explains the similarities and differences between administration of a cluster and administration of a distributed message IBM MQ environment. You learn cluster specific commands and procedures, and explore the role of a cluster in a highly available IBM MQ infrastructure. You learn how to do a detailed verification of a new cluster configuration, review and identify all resulting components, and troubleshoot Problems.
You also learn about cluster administration, workload balancing, security, and use of publish/subscribe clusters. You learn how to recognize when a problem is due to connection authentication, channel authentication, or object authorizations. You also learn about design options such as overlapping clusters and use of clusters with z/OS queue sharing groups. Many of the considerations in this course are based on actual engagement experiences.
This course is designed for IBM MQ administrators, architects, application developers, and other professionals who need to understand the design considerations, architectural role, and implementation of IBM MQ clusters.
- Before taking this course, you should have experience with IBM MQ or complete one of the following courses:
- IBM MQ V9 System Administration (using Windows for labs) (WM153G)
- IBM MQ V9 System Administration (using Linux for labs) (WM154G)
- IBM MQ V8 System Administration for z/OS (WM302G)
You should also have working knowledge of the Windows operating system to run the lab exercises.)
Vortrag, Praktikum am System, Übungsanteil ca. 45%
Hinweis zum Kurs
Kurssprache ist deutsch. Die original IBM Lehrgangsunterlage und die Übungsumgebung ist in Englisch. Übungsumgebung ist Linux
- Course introduction
- IBM MQ baseline
- Exercise: Configuring and reviewing base IBM MQ resources
- Before you start
- Understanding and implementing an IBM MQ cluster
- Exercise: Implementing and verifying a cluster, cluster queues, and a cluster gateway
- Cluster administration tasks and commands
- Exercise: Working with cluster administration tasks
- IBM MQ security and clusters
- Exercise: Working with IBM MQ security
- Influencing workload balancing behavior
- Exercise: Working with workload balancing options
- Publish/subscribe and clusters
- Exercise: Configuring a publish/subscribe cluster
- Cluster design considerations
- Exercise: Configuring an overlapping cluster
- Course summary
Dr. Christian BorchartObtec Software GmbH
Hinweis vom Trainer
Wer zusätzlich noch einen weiteren Kurs zur Konfiguration von MQ Clustern braucht, ist hier genau richtig.
Bei Fragen einfach melden. Ich freue mich auf Ihren Kursbesuch!