This course provides an intermediate-level continuation of the topics necessary to successfully create IBM Integration Bus message flow applications and integration services.
This course focuses on using IBM Integration Bus to develop, deploy, and support platform-independent message flow applications and integration services. These applications and integration services use various messaging topologies to transport data between service requesters and service providers, and also allow the data to be routed, transformed, and enriched during processing.
Topics in this course include creating integration services and message flow applications that use and provide web services. You also learn how to use event driven processing nodes and how to use the record and replay facility to capture and view data during processing. You also learn how IBM Integration Bus interacts with other IBM and enterprise information products. Lab exercises throughout the course give you an opportunity to practice your new skills.
This intermediate course is designed for integration specialists and senior-level developers with experience in IBM Integration Bus application development
Before taking this course, you should successfully complete IBM Integration Bus V10 Application Development I (WM666G) (OB2235), which introduces IBM Integration Bus development topics that are necessary for success in this course.
Vortrag, Praktikum am System, Übungsanteil ca. 45%
Hinweis zum Kurs
Kurssprache ist deutsch. Die original IBM Lehrgangsunterlage und die Übungsumgebung sind in Englisch
- Course introduction
- Using event driven processing nodes
- Exercise: Implementing message aggregation
- Transforming data with Microsoft .NET
- Transforming data with XSL stylesheets
- Analyzing XML documents Modeling complex data with DFDL
- Exercise: Extending a DFDL model
- Working with message sets and the MRM domain
- Supporting web services
- Exercise: Implementing web services
- Developing integration solutions by using integration services
- Exercise: Creating an integration service
- Connecting a database by using a discovered service Connecting IBM MQ by using a discovered Service
- Exercise: Creating IBM MQ and database services
- Creating a decision service
- Exercise: Creating a decision service
- Developing integration solutions by using a REST API
- Using the global cache Implementing message flow security
- Exercise: Implementing IBM Integration Bus runtime security
- Implementing publish/subscribe
- Monitoring message flow events
- Exercise: Recording and replaying message flow data
- Managing the workload
- Creating patterns for reusability
- Extending IBM Integration Bus
- Course summary
Dr. Christian BorchartObtec Software GmbH
Hinweis vom Trainer
Der zweite Teil des Entwicklungskurses für die Software bzw. Message Flows auf dem IBM Integration Bus.
Bei Fragen einfach melden. Ich freue mich auf Ihren Kursbesuch!