This course teaches methods for designing and building complex process application solutions with IBM Business Process Manager.
IBM Business Process Manager is a comprehensive BPM product that provides the visibility and insight that is necessary to effectively manage organizational business processes. This course focuses on the Standard and Express editions of IBM Business Process Manager, but the lessons apply to process implementation on every version of IBM Business Process Manager, including the Advanced edition.
The course begins by exploring the various configurations and the typical topology considerations for IBM Business Process Manager. It then covers the advantages and disadvantages of the coach designer and a headless implementation. The course describes system integration with IBM Business Process Manager through the REST API, and how to integrate disparate systems and data sources through inbound and outbound integrations.
The course also covers Enterprise Content Management (ECM) integration and document events that affect process flow, and challenges you to implement numerous complex real-world implementation scenarios. The scenarios include advanced routing, a cancellation pattern, a multi-instance loop, and the “four eyes” policy. Good practices and proper project governance principles are enforced throughout the course.
Hands-on exercises throughout the course give you the opportunity to develop a process application that enhances the function, usability, performance, and maintainability of a business process.
The lab environment for this course uses the Windows operating System.
This course is designed for process application developers with experience in implementing IBM Business Process Manager, or other project team members who design, architect, and build complex process applications.
Before taking this course, you should:
- Successfully complete course WB823 Process Implementing with IBM Business Process Manager Standard V8.5.7 – I
- Build and deploy at least one IBM Business Process Manager process application release into production
Vortrag, Praktikum am System, Übungsanteil ca. 45%
Hinweis zum Kurs
Kurssprache ist deutsch. Die original IBM Lehrgangsunterlage und die Übungsumgebung sind in Englisch
- Course introduction
- Advanced architecture and topology
- External activities and use of the REST API
- Exercise: Exploring the REST API
- CMIS integration
- Exercise: Handling content events in a process
- Adding localization
- Exercise: Localizing a coach
- Designing complex process applications
- Advanced routing
- Exercise: Implementing the “four eyes” policy
- Managing complex tasks and process interactions
- Exercise: Building a cancellation pattern
- Implementing a multi-instance loop
- Exercise: Implementing a multi-instance loop
- Integrating with external systems
- Exercise: Building web service connections
- Course summary
Dr. Christian BorchartObtec Software GmbH
Hinweis vom Trainer
Zweiter Teil zum OB2246 (WB823G).
Bei Fragen einfach melden. Ich freue mich auf Ihren Kursbesuch!
Fragen zum Kurs oder einem Termin?
Nehmen sie direkten Kontakt zum Trainer auf:
Kontakt & Beratung
Weitere Kurse & Schulungen